Join the Superskrypt & Podpunkt team
Send us your cv and list of projects you participated in email@example.com
Check out some of our recent work here
Why work with us?
We are looking for a Graphic/Web designer who wants to work on super cool projects that involve visual identities, exciting narratives and extraordinary e-commerce together with one of the best design teams in Poland.
Our projects we are the most proud of involve:
- interactive multimedia exhibits for museums / fairs,
- award winning websites for brands and products,
- social / marketing campaigns involving gamified experience.
For our work in the last year we were awarded:
- 12x European Design Awards
- 2x best Polish mobile website (Mobile Trend Awards)
- 5x KTR Competition (Polish Creativity Festival)
- several Awwwards Honorable Mentions
We pay a lot of attention to design including product design, user experience, motion and graphic design. We care about the details.
See our graphic design portfolio: www.behance.net/podpunkt
We are looking for people who:
- base their projects on expressive ideas, do not want to use the usual patterns,
- like to ask questions and look for unusual solutions,
- love teamwork and want to be part of a cool team.
What we require:
- experience in branding and or web design,
- creativity and originality,
- to follow design trends and technology,
- willingness and ability to cooperate with the team,
- good work organization,
- knowledge of tools: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- knowledge of tools – Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate, Figma,
- knowledge of 3d tools.
- working in a team with award-winning designers
- challenging and ambitious projects
- work at our vintage office in the centre of Warsaw (Mokotów)
- an essential role in the decision-making process within the projects you are involved in
- a salary of 7000–12000 PLN
- a contract of your choice (UoP, B2B)
Please include the following in your application: “I agree to the processing of personal data by the company Superskrypt sp. z o.o. sp. k. for the purpose of recruitment process in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.